Wednesday 21 August 2013

Some Birthdays

Good Evening ! Weekend came and gone and another new week is on the roll ! For those who work on weekends and holidays like myself, weekends are just ordinary days. Some have to offer their services and we have to appreciate the work these people do, with  lack of time they spend away from their families. So here I am today having  on my desk, dedicating some time to my blog which I have neglected a bit lately.

This  post is about a womans and a male birthday. For the womans card I used some flowers which I learned how to make from some tutorials on You Tube. The background  is just plain paper with  stamping on, dusted with  perfect pearls  and also some liquid pearls. Then  laid a paper doily to give it that vintage look which after realized I should have dyed with coffee to give it an aged look.  At the bottom layered on some lace with some ribbon over and some pearl braid. Then finally layered of the design with the flowers.  





For this card all I just used was 4 different types of stamps and some bronze chain.


For the background used distress inks more than one colour to be exact but on the same shades. After distressing the background, sprayed water on to the paint to make the paper look like aged and then stamped on the calligraphy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment