Sunday 9 June 2013

Christening Cards

Good evening or good night, as for me it`s already bedtime. These few days I haven`t been too well, seems some viral thing is  up in the air with all this sudden weather changing. I had to make an effort to sit down a bit in here drop a few lines and don’t want to fall behind with my posts.  While I Hope you all had a happy a Sunday J wish you plenty you lots of love and laughter xx

These are two christening cards i done recently for a relative of mine.
On the first card I kept the neutral colours and creamy look and for the second one based it with shades of pink.

Supplies List
  • Lace ribbon
  • Satin ribbon
  • Gauze ribbon
  • Satin & lace material
  • Pearls & rhinestones
  • Buttons
  • Embossing powder
  • Rubber stamps
  • Acrylic paint
  • Flowers
  • Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals



The flower was cut with Sizzix tattered flowers and the center was made with 3 circles smaller than each other. Then I burnt out slightly the edges with a candle to give it that crumble edge.



For the background after stamping with some calligraphy, applied some pearlised pink acrylic paint. Just some light brush strokes, vertical and horizontal. The butterflies stamped and embossed with white embossing powder and cut around and gave them that 3D look.


At the end arranged the flowers in the desired design. 




No comments:

Post a Comment