Thursday 14 March 2013

My Love For Brooms

Ohh yes exactly I love brooms… but not that sort of ones you’re thinking off, J wanting or not still I have to get used to them every single day being the house maid for my family hehe and especially for those four legged gremlins (my cats) especially when they are into one of their mischievous moods… like when your socks disappear or you find your kitchen sponges in very strange odd places J

Today am going to share with you these two brooms that I have done recently in few minutes. All you need is some things that you might have already in your craft cupboard and also it helps you clearing of some odd stuff.

Supplies List
  • Paper and material flowers
  • Lace, ribbon & jute rope
  • Hot glue gun
  • Miniature pottery  jar
  • Brooms various sizes






No comments:

Post a Comment