Wednesday 27 February 2013

Let’s do some Sewing

Well this is a card I was asked to do by my cousin for her mother’s birthday who was turning 60 years… so as in the past I knew that she was a keen sewer, I decided to do the card with her favourite hobby sewing. It’s one of the top cards on my list I made till now. Just love how the effects came out expecially the skirt.

Supplies List
         Brown and cream card
         Buttons
         Thread
         Needles
         Lace & ribbon
         Flowers
         Sizzix embossing folder – Sewing & Measuring Tape Set
         Inkssentials-glossy accents
         Sizzix  Tim Holtz Alterations – On the Edge
         Ranger Distress ink pads
         Stamp set - The Sewing Room by Visible Image



 A simple pleated skirt for the dressmaker form was made from a dictionary page and edges disstressed with distress inks  and Stickles 


No comments:

Post a Comment